Key Actors in the PRC

This post, meant to provide a quick overview of important players in PRC history, will be updated continually.

Mao Zedong

Zhou Enlai

Zhao Ziyang

Xi Jinping

Hua Goufeng

Hu Jintao

Deng Xiaoping

Zhu Rongji

Jiang Zemin

25 thoughts on “Key Actors in the PRC”

1. I’ve been looking for photos and articles on this topic over the past few days due to a school assignment, totosite and I’m really happy to find a post with the material I was looking for! I bookmark and will come often! Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€

2. Looking at this article, I miss the time when I didn’t wear a mask. keo nha cai Hopefully this corona will end soon. My blog is a blog that mainly posts pictures of daily life before Corona and landscapes at that time. If you want to remember that time again, please visit us.

3. First of all, thank you for your post. majorsite Your posts are neatly organized with the information I want, so there are plenty of resources to reference. I bookmark this site and will find your posts frequently in the future. Thanks again ^^

4. Your article has answered the question I was wondering about! I would like to write a thesis on this subject, but I would like you to give your opinion once ๐Ÿ˜€ totosite

5. I’ve been searching for hours on this topic and finally found your post. slotsite, I have read your post and I am very impressed. We prefer your opinion and will visit this site frequently to refer to your opinion. When would you like to visit my site?

6. I have been looking for articles on these topics for a long time. slotsite I don’t know how grateful you are for posting on this topic. Thank you for the numerous articles on this site, I will subscribe to those links in my bookmarks and visit them often. Have a nice day

7. The assignment submission period was over and I was nervous, baccarat online and I am very happy to see your post just in time and it was a great help. Thank you ! Leave your blog address below. Please visit me anytime.

8. I have been looking for articles on these topics for a long time. majorsite I don’t know how grateful you are for posting on this topic. Thank you for the numerous articles on this site, I will subscribe to those links in my bookmarks and visit them often. Have a nice day

9. I’ve been searching for hours on this topic and finally found your post. bitcoincasino, I have read your post and I am very impressed. We prefer your opinion and will visit this site frequently to refer to your opinion. When would you like to visit my site?

10. First of all, thank you for your post. safetoto Your posts are neatly organized with the information I want, so there are plenty of resources to reference. I bookmark this site and will find your posts frequently in the future. Thanks again ^^