Charter 08 and Liu Xiaobo

The repression of Charter 08 reflects the modern CCP’s attitude toward any kind of organized opposition. I can’t really analyze the document or the relevance of the censorship attempted by the CCP until I understand more about both the specific situation and the government structure in general, but Saich notes that the CCP allocated “significant resources… to preventing its spread on the internet.” (Saich, 100).

Naturally, posting it here for later review comes as a matter of course.

Below is a summary of the document and the surrounding controversy from the Congressional Commission on China, as well as a link to Charter 08 itself:

Charter 08 Summary

The Univeral Declaration of Human Rights

This post will be updated as I understand more about the subject.

21 thoughts on “Charter 08 and Liu Xiaobo”

1. I’ve been troubled for several days with this topic. baccarat online, But by chance looking at your post solved my problem! I will leave my blog, so when would you like to visit it?

2. First of all, thank you for your post. totosite Your posts are neatly organized with the information I want, so there are plenty of resources to reference. I bookmark this site and will find your posts frequently in the future. Thanks again ^^

3. Thank you for your post. The article is neatly organized with the information I want, so there are many things to refer to. Add this site to your favorites and visit frequently later. Thank you again.^^ 토토사이트

4. I found this blog. For what you have suggested to us, I have found some new data in your post, all things considered. The cerebrum is incredibly satisfying and I am all thanks to the astonishing degree of your article. 토토사이트

5. As I am looking at your writing, slotsite I regret being unable to do outdoor activities due to Corona 19, and I miss my old daily life. If you also miss the daily life of those days, would you please visit my site once? My site is a site where I post about photos and daily life when I was free.

6. As I am looking at your writing, casinosite I regret being unable to do outdoor activities due to Corona 19, and I miss my old daily life. If you also miss the daily life of those days, would you please visit my site once? My site is a site where I post about photos and daily life when I was free.

7. I love seeing more and more people visiting your blog. I, who have been together for a long time, created a forum with the same topic as yours this time. The subject is going to be captured by 플레이포커머니상.

8. When I read an article on this topic, baccaratsite the first thought was profound and difficult, and I wondered if others could understand.. My site has a discussion board for articles and photos similar to this topic. Could you please visit me when you have time to discuss this topic?

9. Your writing is perfect and complete. slotsite However, I think it will be more wonderful if your post includes additional topics that I am thinking of. I have a lot of posts on my site similar to your topic. Would you like to visit once?

10. As I am looking at your writing, baccaratcommunity I regret being unable to do outdoor activities due to Corona 19, and I miss my old daily life. If you also miss the daily life of those days, would you please visit my site once? My site is a site where I post about photos and daily life when I was free.

11. Looking at this article, I miss the time when I didn’t wear a mask. casinocommunity Hopefully this corona will end soon. My blog is a blog that mainly posts pictures of daily life before Corona and landscapes at that time. If you want to remember that time again, please visit us.