Diario 2

27 de mayo 2015

“Que sueños puede venir…” Pero menos que morboso

Una cosa note sobre lo que estoy viviendo aquí, una sorpresa completamente diferente, un sueno intensamente.

No tenia sueños usualmente, o si los tuve, no los recuerdo. Aquí, soñé en cada descanso, y estos son mas fuertes.

Anoche, no dormí bien. Soñé que mi madre murió. Desperté con lagrimas en mis ojos. Nunca tuve un sueno igual. Fue inquietante.

Tuve mas sueños que pesadillas, es extraño. Sera la altitud? El aire? La comida? Quizá un poco imaginativo, pero si esto es real como estoy sonando si estoy segura en mi cama de Cusco, como sonar con Machu Picchu? Con el Lago Titicaca? Mas cosas ocurrían allí, y los Andes son tan místicos para mi.

35 thoughts on “Diario 2”

1. Crosses this landscape my dream of an infinite harbor
    And the color and the flowers flowers names is transparent from the sails of great ships
    That leave the pier dragging in the waters for shade
    The shapes in the sun of those ancient trees…
    The harbor I dream is dark and pale
    And this landscape is full of sunshine on this side…
    But in my spirit the sun of this day is a dark haven
    And the ships that leave the port are these trees in the sun…
    Released in double, I abandoned myself from the landscape below…
    The shape of the pier is the clear and calm road
    That rises and rises like a wall,
    And ships pass through the trunks of trees
    With a vertical horizontality,
    And they drop tethers into the water by the leaves one by one inside…
    I don’t know who I dream of…
    Suddenly all the sea water in the port is transparent
    And I see at the bottom, like a huge print that was there
    unfolded,
    This entire landscape, rows of trees, road burning in that
    Harbor,
    And the shadow of a ship older than the passing port
    Between my dream of the port and my view of this landscape
    And it reaches me, and it enters me inside,
    And it passes to the other side of my soul…

2. I’m writing on this topic these days, keo nha cai, but I have stopped writing because there is no reference material. Then I accidentally found your article. I can refer to a variety of materials, so I think the work I was preparing will work! Thank you for your efforts.

3. It’s too bad to check your article late. I wonder what it would be if we met a little faster. I want to exchange a little more, but please visit my site bitcoincasino and leave a message!!

4. Looking at this article, I miss the time when I didn’t wear a mask. totosite Hopefully this corona will end soon. My blog is a blog that mainly posts pictures of daily life before Corona and landscapes at that time. If you want to remember that time again, please visit us.

5. I’ve been searching for hours on this topic and finally found your post. casinosite, I have read your post and I am very impressed. We prefer your opinion and will visit this site frequently to refer to your opinion. When would you like to visit my site?

6. I am very impressed with your writing slotsite I couldn’t think of this, but it’s amazing! I wrote several posts similar to this one, but please come and see!

7. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people..
    OKBet

8. Investment Management Services (IMS) is an umbrella term used to describe the various activities undertaken by financial institutions to manage their client’s investments. Investment Management Services is not just about managing assets but also includes risk management, compliance, legal, tax, and regulatory issues.

9. I’ve been troubled for several days with this topic. bitcoincasino, But by chance looking at your post solved my problem! I will leave my blog, so when would you like to visit it?

10. SexyPG888 เว็บเดิมพันออนไลน์ pg88 ที่นักเดิมพันนิยมเล่นเป็นอันดับ 1 ของประเทศไทย เว็บตรง ที่ดีที่สุดในตอนนี้

11. The assignment submission period was over and I was nervous, baccarat online and I am very happy to see your post just in time and it was a great help. Thank you ! Leave your blog address below. Please visit me anytime.

12. The assignment submission period was over and I was nervous, casinocommunity and I am very happy to see your post just in time and it was a great help. Thank you ! Leave your blog address below. Please visit me anytime.!!!

13. I’ve been searching for hours on this topic and finally found your post. majorsite, I have read your post and I am very impressed. We prefer your opinion and will visit this site frequently to refer to your opinion. When would you like to visit my site?

14. I have been looking for articles on these topics for a long time. baccarat online I don’t know how grateful you are for posting on this topic. Thank you for the numerous articles on this site, I will subscribe to those links in my bookmarks and visit them often. Have a nice day

15. I’ve been searching for hours on this topic and finally found your post. casinosite, I have read your post and I am very impressed. We prefer your opinion and will visit this site frequently to refer to your opinion. When would you like to visit my site?

16. First of all, thank you for your post. baccaratsite Your posts are neatly organized with the information I want, so there are plenty of resources to reference. I bookmark this site and will find your posts frequently in the future. Thanks again ^^

17. I’m writing on this topic these days, slotsite, but I have stopped writing because there is no reference material. Then I accidentally found your article. I can refer to a variety of materials, so I think the work I was preparing will work! Thank you for your efforts.

18. I’ve been looking for photos and articles on this topic over the past few days due to a school assignment, baccaratcommunity and I’m really happy to find a post with the material I was looking for! I bookmark and will come often! Thanks 😀