“President Xi Breathes With the People”

Here’s a quick video of President Xi Jinping casually strolling around Beijing’s Nanluguxiang district, notably without a facemask. Xi is apparently renowned for cultivating a “man-of-the-people” image, but his lack of mask is especially relevant given the current smog conditions in Beijing. The national media hyped this, praising Xi as “breathing with the people”, but even though Xi’s actions are emphasized more than the actual environmental issue, it remains impressive. I was honestly surprised to see him just walking with a small amount of bodyguards (of course there is greater protection following) just meeting the people. It’s not what I had imagined, really.

Original article: http://chinadigitaltimes.net/2014/02/netizen-voices-president-xi-breathes-people/

Further info on the smog issue: http://chinadigitaltimes.net/2014/02/netizen-voices-smog-fortification-pm-patriotism/

28 thoughts on ““President Xi Breathes With the People””

1. I came to this site with the introduction of a friend around me and I was very impressed when I found your writing. I’ll come back often after bookmarking! casinocommunity

2. Of course, your article is good enough, majorsite but I thought it would be much better to see professional photos and videos together. There are articles and photos on these topics on my homepage, so please visit and share your opinions.

3. I’ve been troubled for several days with this topic. baccaratsite, But by chance looking at your post solved my problem! I will leave my blog, so when would you like to visit it?

4. Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I’d like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post! 토토

5. Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!.. 토토

6. I havent any word to appreciate this post…..Really i am impressed from this post….the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. 스포츠토토

7. When I read an article on this topic, totosite the first thought was profound and difficult, and I wondered if others could understand.. My site has a discussion board for articles and photos similar to this topic. Could you please visit me when you have time to discuss this topic?

8. I love seeing more and more people visiting your blog. I, who have been together for a long time, created a forum with the same topic as yours this time. The subject is going to be captured by 플레이포커머니상.

9. Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue. so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It ‘s really very nice and Useful post.Thanks Taekwondo

10. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. Trademark FCU

11. I came to this site with the introduction of a friend around me and I was very impressed when I found your writing. I’ll come back often after bookmarking! majorsite

12. It’s really great. Thank you for providing a quality article. There is something you might be interested in. Do you know bitcoincasino ? If you have more questions, please come to my site and check it out!

13. From some point on, I am preparing to build my site while browsing various sites. It is now somewhat completed. If you are interested, please come to play with safetoto !!